Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Stampin' Up! Haul!

Guess what I got yesterday?? 



Woo hoo! Don't let the small rip on the bottom of the box scare you...all of my items inside the box were in perfect condition! Our Fedex guy also delivers to my hubby's workplace, so, he leaves the box with him - apparently, Hubby caught it on the counter at work and it caused the box to rip...I wasn't worried, though. Stampin' Up! takes great care in packing all orders!

Let's see what I got...


I purchased some items from the upcoming Holiday Catalog and from the current catalog - after all, everything is made to coordinate with each other! I signed up for a few swaps featuring the Holiday Catalog, so, I went through the catalog, planned out my projects and put in my order!
I wanted to try different colors for my Christmas projects, so, I went for Lost Lagoon, Pool Party and Coastal Cabana. Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding are also coordinating colors with the new Trim the Tree DSP Stack and I'm pretty excited at trying these color combos out!
The Halloween paper is also from the Holiday Catalog - Motley Monsters DSP!


I enjoy working with different mediums - especially embossing paste and modeling paste. I purchased both the Hearts & Stars Masks (Item #133777) and the Dots & Stripes Masks (Item #133775) and am excited to try them out with my pastes! It also works excellent with any of our inks and our sponge daubers (Item# 133773).


Have you seen the 2014-2016 In Colors? I purchased the Cardstock & Pad Kit (Item #133673) - you receive all 5 ink pads AND 20 sheets of the coordinating card stock - 4 each of all 5 colors! What a deal! 
I am also trying to make the transition from the old ink pads to the new ones, so, I picked up Cherry Cobbler and Soft Sky. I replenished my White Embossing Powder (Item # 109132) and also picked up Iridescent Ice (Item #101930) for some sparkle for my Christmas projects.
There is some White and Tangerine Tango Trim, Festival of Trees Photopolymer Set and matching Tree Punch there, too - all of these are items from the Holiday Catalog!


Because I got the new In Colors, I also got the matching Backgrounds DSP Stack (Item #133705).
Kind Koala (Item #134360) and Kinda Eclectic Clear Mount (Item #135350) are the two stamps I purchased from the current catalog. Also pictured are the Whisper White Bakers Twine (Item #124262) and the All Abloom DSP Paper Stack (Item #133703). Holiday Catalog items shown are Trim the Tree DSP Stack  and the Confetti Stars Punch.



Here are the card stock packs I ordered - Lost Lagoon (Item #133679), Coastal Cabana (Item #131297), Crisp Cantaloup (Item #131298), Pistachio Pudding (Item #131294) and Pool Party (Item #122924)



Here's a sneak peek of the Trim the Tree DSP Stack - 48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double sided designs.
What are the possibilities? Cards, scrapbook layouts, Project Life, December Daily...anything and everything is possible!
The Holiday Catalog goes live on August 28 - if you'd like a free catalog, email me at inkonmystamps@yahoo.com and I'll get one out to you! And, any of the items found in the current catalog can be purchased online at kahuila1.stampinup.net!

I hope you all have a nice day and I'll talk to you later!






No comments:

Post a Comment