Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye, 2014!

We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are
-Oprah


Pretty apt for the last day of 2014, don't you think?

First of all, congratulations to Millie Kam - she was the winner for my contest! 
Second of all, this blog will be getting a complete over haul within the next day or two...I felt that I should start 2015 with a new frame of mind.

I want to take this time to thank all of you who have stopped by my blog to take a look and I hope that you will tune in after the new year to see some of the new products being offered when our Occasions catalog goes live next Tuesday, January 6. Along with the new Occasions catalog, Stampin' Up! will also be starting their Sale-a-bration program (January 6 to March 31, 2015) - for every $50 spent, you get a choice of some really great free products that will be offered during this limited time - both the catalog and Sale-a-bration supplement will be available for viewing on my Stampin' Up! site on Tuesday, January 6, 2015. Just head on over to kahuila1.stampinup.net to take a look next week!
*For my non SU! projects, please stop by my other crafting blog, acraftyplacetobe.blogspot.com.


Until then, may you and yours enjoy a safe holiday and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment