Tuesday, June 3, 2014

It's alive!!!

Yay! It's finally here -  2014/2015 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog!
So excited about it...some really great items this year - the new In Colors are awesome, I'm loving the new stamps...and...Project Life! Yes! Stampin' Up! has partnered with Becky Higgins to create their own selection of Project Life items! Can it get any better than this?

Here's a little info on me:)
I've been a hobby demo with SU! since 2012. I am an avid paper crafter and dabble a little in sewing, knitting and other crafty stuff that I wheedle my husband in to helping me with:) I also love making mini albums, journals and organizers - my head is constantly full of ideas!

This blog is work in progress...just like me;) I'm still trying to figure out how to attach widgets and such and working out my blog layout...please pardon the inconvenience!

I hope you come back and visit with me...and, I hope you enjoy what you see and find some inspiration along the way...

In the mean time, go put some ink on your stamps and happy crafting!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment