Friday, February 20, 2015

Spring Occasions Catalog (not so mini) Haul


If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it
Unknown



Definitely words to live by:)
Since Stampin' Up! has started Saleabration and the new Spring catalog was unveiled, I had a couple moments of weakness and splurged. Actually, it started with card stock, then, the matching ink pads, oh, and, that die would look cute with that DSP...you get the picture:)
So, here's the first of the "mini" hauls:
Okay, maybe not so mini...I won't go item by item, but, I did lump all of the similar products in the next few pics:
The extras/embellishments

Project Life
Project Life Add On Kit
The stamp sets
The punches
 
Project Life card thin lit die
*I have to admit - this was a major impulse buy for me - I think I got it for the label dies

The paper

And, my free Sale-a-bration items!
For every $50 spent (before tax, S/H), you get a free  Sale-a-bration item!

Couple of things to think about:

1. If you're starting out with paper crafting or trying to build up your supply, buying from Stampin' Up! during Sale-a-bration is the way to go...you get free stamp sets that work for cards of every occasion, there is free Designer Series Paper and embellishment kits, Project Life cards, etc...a whole lot of great items to choose from up until March 31st!

2. Do a wish list - write up the things you need, then, the wants and see if it all blends together. I start with a stamp set, then, imagine what can be done with it, can it go feminine and/or masculine, etc.
Your wish list may be revised..alot! But, don't get frustrated - especially if you're working within a budget.

3. I joined Stampin' Up! because I was curious about the product and I liked the idea of getting a discount on things I knew I would use - at the time I joined, I was doing craft fairs and it helped to be able to purchase needed items at a discount. If you feel that you will always be making an order (at least $300 every three months), then, take part of the benefits of being a Demonstrator. If not, then, hook yourself up with a Demonstrator that you can trust and build a rapport with and that will be able to help you with whatever questions you may have.

I hope you enjoyed my mini haul and if you have any questions, please feel free to email me!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment