Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Treat Bag Gift Card Holder #1

I just want to drink coffee, create stuff and sleep
unknown


Happy Tuesday!
It has been awhile since the last post - my crafty mojo went on vacation for a little bit and she finally decided to come back home. Hopefully, she decides to stay awhile before she leaves town again:(

Stampin' Up! is in the middle of Sale-a-bration and the Spring catalog is awesome! While I may not have purchased everything available (yet), I have managed to create some damage:) One of the first purchases I made was the Mini Treat Bag Thinlet dies - I have a few ideas for this die that I was itching to try and here is one of them:



A gift card holder! I love how it came out and I think it turned out super cute! The gift card can be held in place on the insert with a glue dot or a little bit of snail. The mini clothespin is used like a pull tab and I wanted to use it as an accent. All in all, a really cute idea for a gift card holder!
Tomorrow, is #2 - its another gift card holder and I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment