Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Treat Bag Gift card holder #2


To touch someone with kindness is to change someone forever    Mike Dooley


I hope all is going well for everyone today...it's Hump Day!
As mentioned yesterday, here is the second gift card holder I made with the Treat Bag 
thinlit die:



I am a big fan of the "grunge" look - and, the Kinda Eclectic stamp set is all that! I "ticketed" the corners by using a circle punch - I thought that it added to the look of it. I also colored the bling with the lightest color of the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities and adhered to the butterfly. I love the way this came out!
This die is a "must have" - there a few more things I'd like to try with this die and I hope to have that ready for you all next week. 
Thanks again for stopping by and enjoy your day!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment