Monday, July 28, 2014

Elegant Gratitude

Good morning!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend - ours was great! Busy and productive and great! Hubby is packing up for a day of fishing - and, taking the two younger ones with him...so, it looks like I'll have some peace and quiet today...yay!

Today, I have a "Thank You" card to share - I call it an Elegant Gratitude card because the Modern Mosaic embossing folder was used for the background and it just adds a little bit of elegance to it, I think.


By the way, this could be the last post using my phone as a camera - my lovely sister in law has given me a digital camera! Yay!

The base of the card is Early Espresso , with a Bermuda Bay layer. The Whisper White panel is embossed with the Modern Mosaic embossing folder and I used one of the stamps from the Gorgeous Grunge set in Smoky Slate prior to me adding the other pieces. The flowers are stamped in Bermuda Bay and the butterflies are stamped in Early Espresso. I also inked the edges of the flowers and the butterflies after punching them out and used dimensionals on all of the punched pieces. The sentiment is from the Four You set and stamped in Early Espresso and I balanced it out with a butterfly in Bermuda Bay. I like it!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday and I'll see you next time!


Items available online 24/7 at kahuila1.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment