Monday, July 21, 2014

I Believe in This...

I like to start my day off with some inspiration via Pinterest (of course!). Not only with new techniques or ideas, but, with quotes. A quote can motivate you, make you think, fire you up...inspire you. Especially when you consider all that your day entails: work, kids, grocery shopping, etc.
I have a hoard of quotes that I've collected and keep adding to on a daily basis so that I can always go back and refer to when I need a laugh or a push. Starting today, I will occasionally be adding a post to my blog titled "I Believe in This..." because it's something I do believe in and find inspiration and motivation in. I hope you do, too. So, here is today's quote:

"The real point of being alive is to evolve into the whole person you were intended to be." 
Oprah Winfrey

Whatever it is that you do that makes you whole and complete, find it, hold onto it tight and enjoy it...
because isn't that what being alive is all about?

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment