Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Swap Share: Groovy Love

Hi!
Hope everyone is having a great day - it's Wednesday!
I have another share for you today - this was for the unorganized swaps that happen at Convention. My closet friend attended Convention for the first time this year and she played "Swap Angel" for me. Since I had joined a few mail in swaps and  managed to sign up for a couple of organized swaps at Convention, I hadn't really planned on making too many for the unorganized swaps. Well, both of us had gotten a few tips from our Upline about Convention swapping and now we know better! Next time, we'll make more and at least two different designs!
I had come up with 3 designs - super simple, with the idea that these will work great for Workshop and/or beginners class ideas. Here's the first:

The sentiment is from the stamp set Groovy Love - one of the first purchases I made from the new catalog and I love it! Gorgeous Grunge is used in Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight on a panel of Whisper White which is then layered on a piece of Soft Sky. The Red Glimmer Hearts are punched out using two new punches - Sweetheart Punch and Heart Border Punch. Now, for unorganized swaps, only card fronts are required so that it can be adhered on the rest of the card by the receiving demo. If I did the whole card, I would have probably used Crumb Cake for a base.
All the materials used are attached to this post...supplies can be purchased online at kahuila1.stampinup.net 24/7.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment