Friday, July 18, 2014

Swap Share - Sweet Treat Bags

Happy Aloha Friday!

What are your plans for the weekend? My plans involve cleaning, cooking and chauffeur duty - wait, that's everyday for me!
Today, I have my Sweet Treat Bag swap to share with you



I love to layer and create texture because it adds so much dimension to a project. Stampin' Up! offers these great bags that can be used for gift or favor giving. I created the banners using the Banner Framelit Dies in various sizes and just staggered and layered over the White Tea Lace Doily. I created texture by embossing the Garden Green banner with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder and on the White Vellum card stock, I used a stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge set and heat embossed with Gold Embossing powder. The sentiment is from Hip Notes, and, the Daffodil Delight stamped image is from the new stamp set Amazing Birthday and layered on a Calypso Coral scallop circle. The band across the top is made from strips of Gold Soiree DSP, Brushed Gold card stock and Gold Metallic Bakers twine. I only attached adhesive to the tops of the banners because letting the ends of the die cut pieces loose just gives it more dimension, I think.
Super cute and I am so happy with the way that it turned out!
A list of the items used will be attached under this post and as always, you can shop 24/7 at my online store at kahuila1.stampinup.net
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment