Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Swap Share: Perfect Pennants 3x3 Card

Good morning!

I hope your Tuesday is going well so far...mine just started and so far, so good!
Here is my 3x3 card for the swap that I participated in...I love how this came out! I did something different and did a Gatefold style card...see how I scored it so that there flaps that open? Love it!
Whisper White is the base and I layered Calypso Coral and Gold Soiree DSP on both sides. The Garden Green piece was cut out using the Window Framelits and I cut a piece of Brushed Gold Cardstock and flagged the ends using the Banner Punch. The butterfly was from the Papillon Potpourri and stamped in Pistachio Pudding and punched out with the Bitty Butterfly Punch. The sentiment is from the Perfect Pennants set and stamped in Early Espresso. I punched it out using the
1 3/4 inch Circle Punch and just started layering, using some Early Espresso Bakers Twine to add some interest. Of course, a little bling was added to the butterfly and there you go! A list of the items I used is attached at the bottom of this post.
And, don't forget...you can shop 24/7 at my online store at kahuila1.stampinup.net
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment