Thursday, July 24, 2014

Swap Share: Petite Petals

Happy, happy Thursday!

I hope your day is going well...the weekend is almost here! Which means, hubby starts vacation as of 430 pm Hawai'i time tomorrow, my oldest boy gets to enjoy 3 days off in a row - his first weekend off ever - and, I get the whole mess of them all to myself for a few days...wait, is that a good thing or a bad thing??
Today, I have another share for you from Convention...another of my unorganized swaps featuring the Petite Petals stamp set.
I layered Whisper White on to Early Espresso and used Gorgeous Grunge in Crumb Cake. I stamped a flower from the Petite Petals set in Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe and Daffodil Delight and punched it out with the Petite petals Punch. The leaves are in Garden Green and punched out using the Bird Builder punch. Pearls are used in the center of the flowers and the sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso from the Regarding Dahlias stamp set. Super fast and super simple!
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you all enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment