Thursday, July 31, 2014

Inspiration Night

Wow! Can you believe that its almost the end of summer? My youngest boy starts school tomorrow and my middle boy goes back on Monday. Its going to be so quiet around here!

I am fortunate to belong to such a wonderful group of SU! demonstrators known as the Stamp with Aloha group. Every third Monday of the month, the group gets together for Inspiration Night - we have dinner and do some make and takes together. Good fun!

This Monday was a little different...6 of the demos in our group (and our upline) were fortunate enough to attend Convention this year, so, a whole lot of sharing was going on that night! Here are some pics of some of the swaps that they came back with:
 *Click on any of the images for a larger view
Look at all of the 3D items!

I love this!


This display board are the swaps that my girlfriend signed up for: 3x3 Love Notes, 3x3 cards and Bags & Tags

Here are more of the 3x3 swaps that she participated in





I wish I took my pics of this one - someone did a sampler of the DSP from the catalog and the coordinating card stock colors...super great idea!


My girlfriend was the only one in the group who had signed up for organized swaps - all of the other demos participated in the unorganized (or general) swaps. All of us who had attended were amazed at the quality of the work - excellent work!


And, here are the projects that we did that night - two great cards and the front item is actually a matchbook scratch pad!

This was actually my first time attending this event and I know it won't be my last...it was good fun!

I hope you all enjoyed the pics - taken with my generously donated digital camera:) - and, that they inspired you to go put some ink on your stamps and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment